Sunday, June 25, 2006

You Spin Me Round

Mmmmm.... spag bol! Don'tcha just lurve it? We always have spag bol at the weekend if J's here - it's one of the only things he'll eat *rolls eyes* As you can see from the piccie, he quite enjoys it! I'm a tad annoyed today though, as I've somehow managed to get sauce splashes all over my lovely new pink top that I bought only yesterday...

Nothing much else to report at the moment, I'm sorry to say; all is quiet in the life of Fluffy Stuff. I've had one of those weird days where not a lot gets done and the time goes far too quickly. Watched the match and am rather chuffed about the England score, but we aint 'alf gotta raise our game for the quarter final!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yah!!! for spag bol, one of Charlottes favs too (infact shed live it on it if I let her), she puts loads n loads of parmasean cheese on though and I cant stand the stuff. and Kel you cant have spag bol and not splash it everywhere (wink) xxxx

Lythan said...

love that pic! It's Carys' favourite too

Jane said...

Its a favourite in our house too- but DH is sick of it lately- but we ignore him cos the boys and I love it.

Kathy said...

Great pic, Kel!
I ALWAYS manage to splash myself whenever I make the stuff. I'm beginning to wonder what they actually put in tomatoes now because getting those splashes out is nigh on impossible. Thank goodness for Vanish, that's all!