Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Here I Go Again

... Up that career ladder! I had confirmation today that as of next month, I will be third-in-charge at work - woohoo!! Of course, this is a very serious business and a position of great responsibility, but, more importantly, I get a lovely pay rise! Not a hoooge amount, but it's better than a kick in the teeth... One of my staff had her 3 month end-of-probation review today and I said that she was lucky - I haven't had one yet and I've been there for 7 months. My boss pointed out that I haven't had one as I've been promoted twice in those months and haven't actually been in one position long enough to have a review....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

yyYYYYyyaaaAAAAAaHHHHhhhhhh !!!!!! fantastic news hun many congrats, Jack, and Charlotte send you both a big hug (even that there both fast asleep!) well done babes you deserve it! xx Thanks for cheering me up with this newsx

Lythan said...

Go Kel!!!!
And what lovely things will you be buying to celebrate?