Thursday, June 15, 2006

If You Don't Know Me By Now (Part II)

I've been tagged by Kathy B, who was tagged by Jane, to blog 20 things about myself. This has proven to be something of a challenge, so I asked D for help. "Tell me something interesting about me darling", says I. "You're beautiful", says he. "You're not objective", I reply. "Your sh*t stinks", says he.... Great.... So, without the help of my beloved, here is what I have managed to scrape together for your perusal:

1. I will have been married for one whole year in September. (Although, based on the above conversation, who knows if we will make it to our second anniversary?)
2. I am a stepmother.
3. I'm left-handed, although I do many things with my right hand.
4. I used to be a size 22.
5. I am crap at remembering jokes, except for really rude ones occasionally.
6. I hate rude people who lack basic manners.
7. I don't 'do' late.
8. I have mottephobia (moths) and am emetophobic (fear of vomiting).
9. Touch wood, I've never had to stay in hospital.
10. I am very shy and lack self-confidence.
11. I don't eat lamb, just because I used to collect 'sheepy' things when I was younger and I couldn't bear eating them.
12. I am rubbish at taking criticism.
13. I hate it when the apostrophe is used inappropriately.
14. I think I have a cracking sense of humour, but sometimes an acid tongue.
15. I love my bunnies like children.
16. I am most comfy in big pants and abhor thongs.
17. I long to have children sooner rather than later.
18. I have a tattoo on my lower back and have been thinking about getting another...
19. I despise the words 'moist' and 'crevice', especially when used together....
20. I can't think of anything else - interesting or otherwise.

If you are reading this and haven't already done it - you must - I said so!

4 comments:

Lythan said...

Oooh lots of interesting things to know. 'Moist' is an icky word isn't it? :)

Jane said...

great answers Kel !love the card too.

Kathy said...

Good on you Kel!

Great answers and great card. I like these challenges so watch out, I might have another for you soon :)

Rachel said...

great answers Kel, it made me laff! xx