Friday, June 09, 2006

Cuddly Toy

Awwweeee!! Look at this little bundle of fluff...
His name is Mickey and he's currently residing in our back garden. No, I haven't gone and got another husbun for the princess - I don't think she's into polyrabbitgamy! I've liberated him from a miserable little life stuck in a teeny weeny stinky little hutch. Well, he might have been happy, but I don't know, cos he can't tell me. I got him from the Freeads - a lady not too far away was advertising him as 'free to a good home' and he was just calling out to be rescued... He's going to Hopper Haven at the weekend so that Louise can tend to his needs (plums off laddie!!) and then find him the perfect forever home. If he'd have been advertised just a couple of weeks earlier, maybe he could have stayed, but now we have the wonderful Radar, there's just no way. It was all very surreal, meeting this strange lady in a McDonalds car park at the half-way point between our houses. It felt very shady and illicit and I bet the other patrons wondered what we were up to when she pulled this hutch out of her boot! We could have been 'dealing' in Supreme Rabbit Mix...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That's one cute bun, hun!