Tuesday, June 20, 2006

1,2,3...

Kathy, viz zeez challenges you are rilly spoiling us! Here is the latest....

1. What was your first pet and what was it's name?
Inky - a jet black guinea pig when I was 6 - aah, loved the fluffies even then!
2. Which Winnie the Pooh character are you? Pooh, Piglet? Eyeore? Or one of the others?
I think I am Eeyore, or maybe Pooh as I am always hunting for something to eat.
3. Aston Martin or Ferrari?
Astons every time!
4. Favourite crisps (potato chips) flavour?
Hmmm, I like loooots of crisps, but at the moment am partial to Nice 'n' Spicy Nik Naks.
5. Money no object sailing trip - where would you go?
Back to bed - I don't do boats....
6. Tea? coffee? or juice?
Tea - milk, no sugar please.
7. What's your favourite season?
Autumn - I love the colour of autumn and it's still quite warm and sometimes sunny.
8. Have you ever seen an eclipse?
Yes, a couple I think. I was on a train on the day of the big one - it was the 10.19 Wolverhampton to London Euston(!)
9.Would you rather hold a snake or a spider?
A snake, thanks, and I have held a few (and dated a few more!).
10.Which do you play? And which is your favourite? Chess, Monopoly, Backgammon, Scrabble
I played chess when I was young, never played backgammon, don't get Monopoly and Scrabble doesn't grab me either.
11. Do you do Sudoku?
How rude!
12. 3 favourite flowers?
Tulip, orchid and hibiscus.
13. What's you favourite in a box of chocs?
Cadbury's Heroes - all of them! They're all yummy and there's no manky coconut or coffee - yick!
14. How many handbags? none, 1-5, 5-10, 10-15 or more than that?
Erm, I wouldn't know where to start counting them *blushes*
15. How many different countries have you visited?
8, I think! Not as many as I would like....

If you're reading this and fancy answering, leave me a message so I can peep at your answers!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Great answers Kel - though you did chicken out a bit on the handbag......