Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mission

Kathy B set a challenge on the Crafts By Carolyn forum and on her blog - to make a card using a specified template, or 'recipe' as I like to call them. Now, for once in my very hectic life, I've had five minutes (okay, so it took me a bit longer than that!) to sit down and actually craft and here is the finished result....


Now, I know it looks really wonky, but it's just the way it was lying on the floor for the photo - honest! I love this style of card and it's very 'me' at this time in my crafting career - clean lines and purty colours - mmmm! I'm just chuffed to have actually made a card; I am seriously lacking in inspiration lately, so this challenge is just what I needed. I love using 'recipes' as it just gives you a gentle nudge in the right direction, but the important parts are left up to you to put together.

So, I've finally made my card for Father's Day on Sunday - thanks Kathy! Now all I need is a prezzie.... Anyone have a 'recipe' for that?

2 comments:

Lythan said...

very nice! i recognise the stickers but what are those lush papers?

Kelly K said...

Thanks hun! I knew you'd recognise the stickers... the papers are from Carolyn's shop - new DCWV pad :-)