Monday, May 01, 2006

If You Don't Know Me By Now....

Okay, so I was challenged by someone on a forum I'm on (one of ahem, a few) to answer the following questions and post it on my blog. Trouble is, I haven't actually told anyone yet that I have a blog. I'm just not sure how ready I am for people I 'know', whether in real life or in my cyber-life, to be able to read the stuff I write... I thought I'd answer them anyway, as they're not too challenging. I get loads of these emailed to me and some of the questions are like, 'what??!!?!'

1. What time did you get up this morning? Woke up at 7.15, got up an hour later when Dave rang to tell me there was no bus to get home...

2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? American Dreamz (with a zee). How embarassing.

3. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal.

4. Favourite Cuisine? Yes please.

5. What food do you dislike? Anything chewy like squid or stuff like pork pie jelly - bleeeee!

6. What characteristic do you despise in people? Rudeness - manners are free.

7. Favourite items of clothing? Do shoes count, cos it would have to be my Crocs!! (Must tell you about them sometime.)

8. What colour is your bathroom? It has black tiles and beige walls, but the paint is peeling where the water from the shower hits the wall. Guess they didn't use 'bathroom' paint, so there's a job we need to do.

9. Where would you retire to? Anywhere by the sea, but most likely Devon or Cornwall.

10. Your best characteristic? I hate this one.It depends if I'm having an up or down day. I am never, ever late. That's the best I can do - I don't particularly think I'm a nice person most of the time.

11. Favorite words? Ooh, there's a few, none of which I can think of now. Oh, except flump.

12. Favorite colour? This changes too, as I like purple, pink and red. Black is good, but boring. Oh and I like turquoisey, sea greeney blues too.

13. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher. I used to make my little brother do homework and mark him on it.

14. What is your favourite flower? I like orchids and tulips.

15. What is your favourite television show? Too many at the moment, such as The Apprentice, Prison Break, CSI (Vegas), Lost and 24. Don't bother with much else.

So, there you are. A little more insight into me. Now, do I tell anyone about it...?

1 comment:

Jane said...

hey Kel !

loved your replys to the callenge! especially the flump word! As for not too challenging ? I still haven't done it and I was the one who called the callenge !!