Monday, May 08, 2006

Footloose

I've gone and ordered another pair of Crocs . Eh? I hear ya! Check out the link and you will discover the amazing world of the most fabulous shoe on the earth. I was first informed about Crocs by the most fabby lady - she is a minister and on the craft forum I'm on, but so totally cool! I'd even consider believing in God again (okay, so maybe that's going a bit far, but you get my drift!) She is known for wearing pink Kickers, so when she said she'd bought some green Crocs, I wasn't surprised, but decided I had to check them out. Oh. My. God.... I am soooooo glad I did!! They are truly the most comfortable shoes I have ever had the pleasure to wear (and I have worn a lot of shoes!). All the blurb on the website is true and they are totally worth the money, although if anyone has seen them cheaper, please let me know! So far I haven't ventured past black, as these are perfect for work and, when you work an 11-hour day like I do, your feet know about it!! I've had loads of funny looks and the kids at work think it's great fun to poke their fingers through the holes ("got new slippers Kelly?" - a two year-old!), but once you get past that, you'll love 'em almost as much as I do.... Go on, give your feet a treat - you know you want to!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Kel enjoy your new "slippers" hun x

Kelly K said...

Thanks hun - they're here and they're fabulous!!

Lythan said...

Oooh a mention! That touched my heart, thanks Kel! BTW my crocs are green. Need to get a black pair but the other colours keep calling my name...

Kelly K said...

Ooh, sorry Lythan! Where did I get pink from? I shall amend it accordingly...

Lythan said...

hee, hee love the change!