Monday, May 15, 2006

Blue Monday

The title says it all really.... I've had such a boring, non-productive day and I could cry right now :-( Today was my day off, but I really don't like having Mondays off. It's great that I get a long weekend, but it makes the rest of the working week longer for me. I'd much rather have it on a Wednesday or Thursday, when I feel ready for it. Except this week, when I really needed it on Friday as I'm out on Thursday night!!

The highlight of the day was taking Beany to the vet's this morning (she's fine - the wound seems to have held this time and I haven't seen her licking it). I had all these plans to do plenty of crafty stuff in preparation for The Big Meet on Saturday, but I got as far as making a name badge and ran out of creative juices. I've spent much of the rest of the day lolling around on the sofa watching trashy TV (E! Entertainment anyone?) or sitting at the PC refreshing the 'new posts' pages on the forums I frequent or JigZoning puzzles that I subsequently wish I hadn't picked.

I haven't been bothered to actually cook myself a meal, so this evening's dinner consisted of some crisps and a Cadbury's 99 ice cream. I might have some stawberries later. Ooh, I did dye my hair, but you can't really see it, so I can't even get excited about that.

Now I feel totally down and I hate feeling like this. I rarely have 'down' days any more and it scares me when I do, as I do not, no way, not never want to go back to feeling the way I did a couple of years ago. What a waste of a day.

3 comments:

Lythan said...

Aw have some hugs Kel
((((((((((((((((Kel))))))))))))))))
hope you feel better tomorrow

Rachel said...

awwwwwwww hun sorry your having a bad day, hope today is better for you, and cant wait to see you Saturday

Jane said...

aaaw Kel ! sending big hugs your way- all the way from NZ ! Hope you have had a better day today.