Sunday, May 28, 2006

One More Night

... of not being able to sleep!! AAAAaaaaarrrgggghhhh!!! I love the summer, but loathe the light mornings as I rarely sleep beyond about 5.30 am. Plus the fact my body clock is set to wake up before six due to the regular weekday routine I've gotten into and there's no chance of a lie-in at the weekends. I flipping hate tossing and turning in the wee small hours - grrrr! This morning I woke up singing a song in my head (this happens most mornings. Today it was Orson's 'Bright Idea', but one day last week it was a song about a puppy dog we had learnt at work 8-0) and also wondering how the buns have been getting on. I am longing for it to be a reasonable hour so that I can ring the rescue to find out....

2 comments:

Jane said...

oooh I love it when people update their blogs ! well done Kel. as for buns......aaawwww soooo cute !!

Anita said...

Aww its awful when you can't have a lie-in when you want one, but think of all the extra time you could have crafting whilst others sleep!