Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just to See Her

Beany isn't here. I can't believe how quiet the house seems without her. I mean, it's not as if she's a hyperactive toddler, or a nu-metal-loving teenager, but I keep turning around from the PC expecting to see her sprawled out on the floor, or chewing the wall (don't tell the landlady), but she's not. Don't worry, she's not 'gone' gone. She's been back to the vet's (again) as she has managed to open up her operation wound and it needed sorting. I rang D to see how they got on and he told me she was staying the night there... I burst into tears. I feel so daft - I mean, she's just a rabbit. But she's not just a rabbit - she's my baby. To me, she's as special as a dog or cat is to other people. She follows me around the house, comes to me when I call her, runs in circles round my legs when it's dinner time... Yesterday she sat by the patio door, looking out over the garden as D and I erected our new tent, watching as if to say 'well, any fool can see that bit doesn't go there!' Shame I left the camera inside the house - would have loved a photo of that one! Instead, here is an older one (showing her mischievous nature), just because I love her and I miss her.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

awww Kel, no wonder you miss her shes gorgeous. hopes shes home soon