Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bad Medicine

Okay, so today's title doesn't reflect the content of the post, but it means something to me and I'll explain in a mo. Infact, I'm amazed I've stuck with the 80s song titles as long as I have, but I'll feel like a failure if I stop now!!


D's son J is here this weekend. We don't have him every weekend and it's so lovely when we do. He's such a great kid and a real credit to his parents. He's 8, going on 38 and has inherited his unfortunate hobbies of anything train, plane or football from his father. I took him to the garden centre today so we could look at the bunnies and loudly comment to anyone listening that it's a shame they're there when there are so many poor buns in rescues ;-). On the way, he had his MP3 player on in the car and it's full of Bon Jovi - hence the title - one of his favourites. Imagine me driving, him on his booster seat on the passenger side, head-banging and singing at the top of our voices to the Gods of Rock.... Goodness knows why I bother with the booster seat - he's all legs! I didn't realise how much he'd grown until we went to see him in a Boys Brigade Display last night and he was the tallest in his group.

Speaking of bunnies, Beany is home and she is sooo much better. She seems to be back to her normal, hyper self. D said that when he got her home, she shot out of the carrier, thumped her back feet a few times and then proceeded to eat everything in sight - vegetables, walls, the bath mat in front of her cage... Something tells me she wasn't too chuffed to have spent the night away. Hopefully she'll stop licking this time and give it chance to heal. Here's yet another gratuitous photo from this afternoon's shoot...

2 comments:

Lythan said...

Love the photos of the boys and beany! Glad she's home now

Rachel said...

Welcome home Beany, and great piccies of the boys