Monday, October 23, 2006

So Far So Good

Wow! I'm absolutely gobsmacked at the reaction we've received for the Dares. I mean, I know how much hard work has been put in and I knew it was a fantastic idea when I was asked to be on the design team, but blimey! We've had loads of mentions and people taking part already. Thank you all for joining in, boosting our confidence and helping to confirm that some things are worth fighting for. Please please please stick around - the dares will just get better and better. This Friday's is a doozy - trust me!

So, nothing else to report really. Work is just work at the moment. Buns are bootiful as ever and we've gained another hamster while my bro and his family are on their holibobs.

Tell you what, have a bun-inspired layout to brighten the post! *ETA* Stripey paper is HOTP Sara Papers and the orange is from a Costco bumper pack.. Now stop asking!! ;-)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww Kel that LO is lovely - Im loving that stripy paper

Kathy said...

ooooh lovely. I need the paper, Kel - what is it please?

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Love that LO Kel - so bright and cheery :-)

Saffa said...

OOOh lovely colours..love the layout!!!


xxSaffa