Sunday, October 01, 2006

Money For Nothing

£1!!! One whole, shiny gold pound coin! Who knew that that's the amount the tooth fairy gives nowadays? When did that happen? J lost (another) tooth yesterday, but as he was here for the weekend, lucky old me got to play tooth fairy when I got home at 1.30 this morning... A pound! I used to get 20p, or 50p for a back tooth, but I guess that was about 20 years ago. That's inflation for you...

So now J has his two front teeth, but a gap either side! I need a photo next weekend so I can scrap it....

Oh yeah, did my second ever layout today (using the Robo!) - not totally happy with it, but it's for the Dare as the 'theme' appealed to me...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout Kel, absolutely stunning. My tooth fairy was a right meanie, I only got 10 or 20p!

Lythan said...

That is such a lovely layout Kel. You do realise I may be begging you to cut me out some titles don't you!!!!! And J should think himself lucky because the tooth fairy often forgets to leave anything in our house. For up to four days in a row!

Kathy said...

Great layout Kel.

I'm relying on you to testdrive this robo chap and see if he's as good as everyone says....

Rachel said...

Hiya Kel, gosh Id better start having a word with this tooth fairy for when the kids loose theres.

Great LO I love the colours used. I take it this craft robo is super duper - but at the moment that only a pipe dream to me. If I start crafting again then I might be allowed one hehe xx

Carolyn said...

Well I shan't even mention how much the tooth fairy gave me it was before decimalisation!