Saturday, November 25, 2006

All Night Long

Wooo! Half way through the UKS Harry Potter themed Cyber Crop. It's my first ever crop, cyber or otherwise and I'm thoroughly enjoying it! I have never scrapped so much in my life. At this point, I have done 6 layouts and a few little challenges and there's still loads of classes and challenges to go. There's steam coming from the Craft Robo and the battery's almost gone in the camera (upload as you go, upload as you go...), My bum is actually numb from sitting on this computer chair all day (and night and day - must remember to go to bed at some point...)! Here's a couple of piccies of what I've been up to so far...




I'm sure there'll be lots more to show off once it's all over on Sunday evening. For anyone who hasn't taken part in something like this before, try it - you might just like it!

10 comments:

Saffa said...

WOW Kel you have been busy haven'y you! These are so gorgoues...your wedding pics are lovely!


And the concertina jobby is too cool!

I signed up (accidently) and had a look and it all looked tooooo intimdating I have to say so haven't joined in this time round! I would have been in Gryfindor!

xxSaffa

Gillian said...

Oh wow Kel,
they are all amazing, I clicked on them all to get a closer look.. I really, really love that concertina piece. It is super cute.. lovely paper on all of the projects..
Hey I really enjoyed rereading the post you put in about sharing your blog..It was good to see some of the other girls thoughts.
I hope it helped you a bit.. :o)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Well done Kel, I couldn't get into it unfortunately with all the trouble yesterday of the shops geting smashed up.
I adore that Magical LO.
But I did get started on a crimble decoration taht will live in a little box...

Kathy said...

ohhhhhh what beautiful stuff you've been making. Can't wait to see more

Anonymous said...

Wow, excellent! I was going to have a go at the Cyber Crop but maybe next time... Can't wait to see more

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kel, all three, but the magical LO is really something special. It took me all weekend to do one LO I was happy with, the rest of the classes are going to keep me busy for months! Can't wait to see what else you've made, Rhi x

Lythan said...

oooh kel they are super duper! I've saved all the classes to have a go so you've been truly inspirational

Anonymous said...

Wow Kel they are fab.
You have been a busy Bee this weekend. I only managed 1 cless - but will plod through them all eventually.xx

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh lovely - I did quite a few of them and really enjoyed myself

Rachel

Anonymous said...

oh I love those layouts!! I am so jealous, I wish I could have taken part in the cyber crop. I did do the magic in the middle class though through Shimmelesl blog. YOur magic in the middle is breathtaking...love it....