Friday, September 08, 2006

Anyone

1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from?

Hmmmm, this is tough. It depends on why they’re famous. It would have to be someone who gained notoriety for their good deeds, rather than because they married a footballer or bared their boobs on Big Brother… Florence Nightingale – brave and caring.

2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?

Apart from the obvious peeps, such as Hitler, Stalin et al? I guess John McCrirrick…

3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why?

Someone really clever like Stephen Hawking, so I could say I taught him everything he knows…

4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be?

I would love to meet my Italian ancestors. My Grandad’s (Mom’s Dad) grandparents came over from Italy many years ago (apparently they brought with them the baked potato machine doo-dah’s you see on the street and were the Italian ‘king and queen’ of Birmingham at one time). We descend from a family by the name of Fezza (I think) from Assisi, so I would love to know more about them.

5. Tag 5 others....

Okay, er, Jane, Carolyn, Lucy, and two random readers, if I have any!

No comments: