Sunday, September 03, 2006

4 Ever 2 Gether

D and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary yesterday. Wow, where did that year go? We've had a really uppy-downy kind of year too, but we seem to have made it through. D's sister died just days after we returned from our honeymoon; I found a job after 3 months unemployment and then have been promoted twice since; we have an ongoing problem we're dealing with; I've come off my anti-depressants; we've increased our bunny-family and decided that maybe it's time we started trying for a real baby too. Through all of this, our love for, patience with and understanding of each other has remained strong - grown even. Marriage - I highly recommend it!

5 comments:

Lythan said...

Aw big contratulations to the two of you! And that blog entry needs to be cut and pasted onto a scrapbook page!

maggie said...

Congratulations to both of you.You know the saying love conquers all & i should know i have been married 28 years.

Jane said...

many congratulations to you both !what a year !

Kathy said...

awww nice post Kel... and a fab photo too.

I've been tagged - so guess what? I'm sending on the favour to you!

Rachel said...

awwwwwwwwww Kel this has brought tears to my eyes, I can tell it was writing with sooo much love. Many many congratulations on your first wedding anniversary and yes what a year, am thinking of you both. xxxxxx