Monday, July 17, 2006

Four In The Morning

Four things about ...Kel

A ) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Money collector for a charity magazine
2. Checkout girl at Sainsbury's
3. Trolley Dolly for well-known, much hated train company
4. Recruitment Consultant (well, for 5 weeks, before I realised it 'wasn't for me')

B ) Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Stand By Me
2. Pretty Woman
3 Dirty Dancing
4 Grease

C ) Four places you have lived:

1. Rosslyn Road
2. Turchill Drive
3. Oaklands Croft
4. Kingston Court (Okay, so I have always lived in the same town - I'm not adventurous, okay?!)

D ) Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. CSI (Vegas)
2. Prison Break
3. Lost
4. Any of those 'Rebus' 'Trial and Retribution', 'Wire in the Blood' type shows

E ) Places I have been on holiday:

1. Hawaii
2. Vancouver
3. Portugal
4. Cyprus

F ) Four websites you visit daily:

1. Carolyn's
2. Rabbits United
3. My blog (yep, the one you're reading) so that I can use my links to read others'
4. QVC

G ) Four of my favourite foods:

1. Italian - mmmm, pasta!!
2. Mom's roast dinner
3. Fish and chips
4. Sea bass, preferably from my fave restaurant - O Alambique in Silves, Portugal

H ) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. The Cheesecake Factory in Waikiki for dinner, followed by a walk along Waikiki Beach...
2. ...failing that, O Alambique in Portugal to eat my sea bass (see above!)
3. Wherever my husband is, seeing as he's not here :(
4. In Gerry and Dolph's swimming pool here - the second bestest ever holiday after my honeymoon!

Okay, now it's your turn! I'd love to know more about you, especially if you are an anonymous reader... please answer the questions in your own blog and leave a comment to let me know x

4 comments:

Jane said...

I'll do it Kel- but you've been tagged back- I've put a tag on my blog too ! Would love to see your answers......

Lythan said...

I've done it but you may have to press refresh to see my answers. (ooh the excitement)

Lisa said...

I've done mine too chick!

Rachel said...

Kel Ive done it xx