Monday, April 17, 2006

Absolute Beginners

Wow. A blog. I'm sure my life is really not that interesting, but you know when you just need to write stuff down? I'm embarrassed to admit that I talk to myself all the time, so I'm hoping that if I come and write it down instead, I won't look like such a nutter....

I guess I'm just going to write random bits and bobs about me and the people around me. That'll be my hubby, D, my stepson, J, the rest of my (relatively normal) family and of course, my hamster Pickle and my baby, Beany Bunny.

At the moment, life is really just work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep..... you get the idea. My other passion is papercrafting, particularly card making and scrapbooking, so I guess I might put some of my stuff on here to brighten the page up! I'm a fiddler too. Not as in violin-playing; as in I like to mess about with stuff, so the layout etc of this blog may well change - and often.

Off to beddy-byes now... bloody early mornings!!

No comments: