Sunday, August 20, 2006

Another One Bites The Dust

I know, I know!! I'm reeeeeeeally sorry (Kathy B)! I just haven't had the time to blog this week. However, I have now finished 'the wedding order'! Ta-daaaaaaa! Hoo-bloody-ray.... I've just delivered it to the bride and groom and they seemed thrilled (and gave me a nice big wodge of money), so that's eased the pain somewhat. ('Wodge' - there's another word I like!)

So, all is quiet really. Ozzy has settled in well and I'm really going to miss him when he goes home in a week. I never knew dogs could sleep so much! Or perhaps we're just wearing him out with walking? I have really enjoyed taking him out each evening; it's so nice to go for a walk for a purpose, rather than just to have a walk. The buns seem to have accepted his presence as inevitable and no longer run and hide when he goes into the kitchen. I've tried to upload a picture of Ozzy, but my browser keeps crashing when I do it, so perhaps I'll not try again...

We went to the farm with work on Friday. I was dreading it - especially when I saw the weather forecast, but we had a great day! Well, until we came back and one of the children started having an asthma attack. I had to phone an ambulance - never done that before. Why is it that you have all the answers to the potential questions you think they will ask, but then when you do, your mind goes blank and you're actually not very helpful at all?... She was okay in the end - phew!

I'm going, before the PC completely crashes. It would be Sod's Law, especially as I have just ordered a new external hard drive on which to back everything up....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You've had a bit of a week then? :-)
Good news about getting the wedding order finished - well done.

Can't wait to see more pics of Ozzy, he looks so cute.