Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Afternoon High

Gah! I'm having such a pants time at the moment and no idea why. Depression is a horrible beast and one which lulls you into thinking you're okay - then jumps out from behind the proverbial bush and shouts "BOO!" while beating you about the head with a big wet fish....

Still, enough of that. Yesterday afternoon I made.... two cards!!! Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to have a break from the monotony that is 'The Wedding Order' (having nightmares about those sodding hearts - no wonder I'm depressed!). Card template challenge number 6 is posted on the forum and as I had a couple of cards to do, I just had to have a go.




This one was made using paper from one of the many DCWV pads Carolyn sells in her shop as well as the pink grosgrain ribbon and primas.








The one on the right also uses papers and ribbons from the shop, as well as the gorgeous Kissy Fit sequin flowers. I just love black, white and hot pink!!
I'm not totally happy with either of them, but am happy that I actually managed to sit down and do something less boring instead (hmm, there's a TV theme in there somewhere!!). These challenges are great for providing inspiration. I also managed to do my pages in a circle journal I'm in, but can't show you cos it'll ruin the surprise!

Right, I'm off to feed the two very cheeky bunsters that seem to have appeared in the living room! I can't get away with being late giving them dinner, cos they know!! Laters.....

5 comments:

Borrego said...

The picture of those two rabbits is dorable, I use to have awhole lot of them, just under forty, but we had to get rid of them, =(, oh well,we let them free so, I'm sure they did allright.

Kelly K said...

Eeeps!! That's actually illeagal in the UK (so it's a good job you're not here, eh?)

Lythan said...

Sorry about the black dog Kel its a bummer isn't it. I think those two cards are fabby though. And BTW I do like your new hair -do - shows off your lovely cheekbones!

Kathy said...

The cards are great Kel - at least you're managing to be creative - wish I was :(

Jane said...

aaaw Kel ! sending big hugs. I sympathise with the 'black dog' thing- horrible isn't it. Just be nice and kind to yourself, lots of treats until it passes. LOVE the cards !